Friday 27 April 2007

Bookstart

http://www.youbabybookmagic.org.uk/

Free books for babies - what a fantastic idea! I love the little bag of free books that Jessicat and I were able to pick up from the library. I wish there were more; she doesn't qualify for the next set until she is 15 months old. Thank God for libraries in the interim, or we would have to re-mortgage the house!

I am pleased to report that normality is slowly returning after our week of illnesses. My reading at the moment is The Faber Book of Love Verse and Sarah Bilston's Bed Rest (which I wouldn't mind a bit more of after Jess's poor sleeping over the last few nights!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to add my vocal support of the local library network. It is a fantastic resource!
In the West of England the counties have joined forces and put their library catalogues on-line. For a small fee you can order any book from several counties and have it delivered to your local library. It means that the choice of books available is now fantastic. It's an excellent service. I urge anyone in or around Bristol to give it a go.