Thursday 7 June 2007

More books...

Yesterday, Jessicat and I visited Filwood library and found they had a great selection of board books for babies. These are some of the ones we chose:

Good Night, Spot - Eric Hill
Night, Night Baby (from the Amazing Baby series)
Bard's Rhyme Time - Julie Aigner-Clark (I have to confess that up to now, I have not been the biggest fan of Baby Einstein products, as I don't like the idea of pressuring babies to develop intellectually or academically before they are ready, but Jess appears to like this book, and the rhymes are fun).
This Little Baby - author not stated. You just can't have too many surprise mirror endings as far as Jessicat is concerned!

I'm about to start The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, which I have heard great things about, and have high hopes for. Have just finished and enjoyed Young Wives' Tales by Adele Parks.

No comments: