Friday 18 May 2007

Massive collection of new books

Ok, what have we got this week?

Hip Hip Hooray Helen Stephens
I Like Colours Barbara Jean Hicks
Peek-a-boo Jan Ormerod
Maisy Likes Playing Lucy Cousins
Shiny Seaside Helen Stephens
When I was a baby Deborah Niland
Where's Spot? Eric Hill
My Ladybird First Rhymes
Drift Upon a Dream - Poems for Sleepy Babies John Foster and Melanie Williamson

Plenty here for Jessicat and me to get our teeth into. This morning, I stumbled upon the website for Red House books. I am so tempted to go shopping, and given we are now down to one wage, this would be a bad idea. Common sense tells me we can get a fantastic range of books from our local library, but I know how lovely it is to have new books to hold, smell and savour. Will have a think over the weekend and decide if the purse strings can stretch to something that Jessicat might like to keep.

No comments: