Tuesday 14 August 2007

New books on the go

Some more new experiences for Jessicat this week: we took her to the City of Bristol Museum at the top of Park Street (great play area for little ones and she was very excited by the fish!) and for a browse round Border's bookshop (I will never forget the few happy hours I spent browsing in there oblivious to the fact I was in early labour).

Our latest crop of books from the library include:

That's Not My Bear - F Watts
Playtime Peekaboo - from the Dorling Kindersley stable
I Spy You - Jan Ormerod (raises a smile this one, just as Jan Oremerod's other book did)
Touch and Feel Fluffy Kitten - Rod Campbell
Lullaby Baby - from the Amazing Baby series.

Had Jessicat weighed last week. She is now 22lbs (and doesn't my back know it!) and is on the 91st percentile for weight and height - perfect. Going to be a strapping lass like her mummy!

No comments: